Everything You Need to Know About
CicloSDias San Diego
Want to participate in CicloSDias? Below you’ll find everything you’ll need to know to jump in and enjoy the event!
When is CicloSDias?
CicloSDias San Diego will take place on Sunday, April 26, 2020 from 10:00AM until 3:00PM.
Where is CicloSDias?
CICLOSDIAS 2020 TURN BY TURN (San Ysidro)
Start: San Ysidro Chamber of Commerce, 63 E San Ysidro Blvd, San Ysidro, CA 92173
- West on San Ysidro Blvd
- Right on Hill Street
- Left on Beyer Blvd (buses will pass periodically)
- Right onto footbridge/ 805 Freeway pedestrian overpass
- Right onto East Hall Ave
- Right onto East Park Ave (East Park Ave closed to traffic from San Ysidro Blvd to East Seaward Ave)
- Left onto East Seaward Ave
- Left onto West Park Ave (West Park Ave closed to traffic from San Ysidro Blvd to East Seaward Ave)
- Right on West San Ysidro Blvd (buses will pass periodically)
End: Peninsula Bikes, 161 W San Ysidro Blvd Suite A, San Diego, CA 92173
In addition to the road closures for the route itself, side streets along the route will also be affected. Expect soft closures of roads one block off the route on either side.
In order to accommodate residents, businesses, places of worship and to minimize any disruption, there will be periodic crossings along the route. These crossings will allow traffic to cross at designated spots along the CicloSDias route.
Hub Locations CicloSDias
Hub Locations CicloSDias – More information coming soon!
Hubs are spots along the route for participants to stop and take a look around. Hubs will have information stations, CicloSDias merchandise available for purchase, bike repair, portable toilets, and other offerings. Check out the News and Event page for a list of “Day Of” happenings.
Click here for the Route Map