Everything You Need to Know About
CicloSDias San Diego
Want to participate in CicloSDias? Below you’ll find everything you’ll need to know to jump in and enjoy the event!
When is CicloSDias?
CicloSDias San Diego will take place on Sunday, October 27, 2019 from 10:00AM until 3:00PM. Since the event takes place so close to Halloween weekend, there will surely be costumes along the route. Everyone is encouraged to preview their Halloween best!
Where is CicloSDias?
CICLOSDIAS 2019 TURN BY TURN (ADAMS AVE CORRIDOR AND CITY HEIGHTS)
- Bookend at Adams Ave at Hamilton (~2602 Adams). [email protected] will be open to traffic
- East on Adams Ave to 30th Street
- Right on 30th to Howard
- Bookend at Howard at 30th (~2998 30th Street). Howard @ 30th will be open to East/West traffic.
- Continue on Adams Avenue East to Vista Street
- Right on Vista Street, head South on Vista to Monroe Ave. *Traffic on West bound Adams Ave can turn right onto Vista.
- Left on Monroe to Van Dyke Ave
- Right on Van Dyke Avenue to Meade Ave
- Left on Meade to 44th Street
- Right on Meade to El Cajon Blvd.
- Bookend at 44th Street at El Cajon Blvd (~4302 44th Street). El Cajon Blvd will be open to traffic.
In addition to the road closures for the route itself, side streets along the route will also be affected. Expect soft closures of roads one block off the route on either side.
In order to accommodate residents, businesses, places of worship and to minimize any disruption, there will be periodic crossings along the route. These crossings will allow traffic to cross at designated spots along the CicloSDias route.
- Meade at 43rd Street
- Meade at Fairmount
- Utah and Adams Ave.
- 32nd and Adams Ave.
- 35th and Adams Ave.
- E Mountain View and Adams Ave.
- Marlborough and Adams Ave.
- El Cajon and 30th Street
Hub Locations CicloSDias
Hub Locations CicloSDias – More information coming soon!
Hubs are spots along the route for participants to stop and take a look around. Hubs will have information stations, CicloSDias merchandise available for purchase, bike repair, portable toilets and other offerings. Check out the News and Event page for a list of “Day Of” happenings.
Click here for the Route Map